“Great Latte”
Review of Coffee Rush Cafe

Coffee Rush Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I dropped in there one day, not being familiar with the neighborhood, and discovered a real gem. Great latte, and the cookie actually had flavor -- not just a sugary doughy flavor like so many do. The shop is clean and comfortable, and the service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We had just exercised on the stairs by the Oregon City Elevator and we decided to get some coffee. Not far from the elevator was Coffee Rush & we had a nice fancy coffee and a bagel. Good food and great staff!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love that I can enjoy two of my favorite indulgences- coffee and gelato. They make their own gelato and it will not disappoint. After spending 3 weeks in Italy, this is the only place that can come close to real Italian Gelato. Bravo!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I don't drink a lot of coffee drinks but love their fresh gelato. I'm glad I don't spend much time downtown or I'd be 10 pounds heavier. There's is as good or better than some found in Italy!

Reviewed September 12, 2010

Everyone is super friendly and the coffee is great. I love playing the trivia game, but other drive-thru's don't make you get answers right in order to get a stamp.