“Love to eat in rather than take out. Near to our home and we eat here oten. The staff is great and I "Highly" recomend.”

Pioneer Pizza & Family Pub
Ranked #49 of 113 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: Pizza
Oregon City, Oregon, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Small dining area, but the Pizza is great. Love the "Big Jake". These folks do a tremendous job. Will go back again and again.

Visited June 2012

Oregon City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food - HORRIBLE service”
Reviewed May 19, 2008

I LOVE the pizza and salads here. The food is very fresh, well portioned and tasty.

However, whenever I order pizza there, I just expect them to have forgotten to make part of my order, or ignore me when I come in the door (I've only ever seen teens working there and apparently they have MUCH more important things to say about their classmates than greet a customer).

Anyways, definately go there for the food, but not if your patience level is at a low.