“Go Wednesdays for free pie!”
Review of Cafe Shari's Pies

Cafe Shari's Pies
Ranked #80 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We lucked out and ended up at Shari's on a Wednesday and we were told that with an entree, we could get a free piece of pie. There were several choices of pie and they were all delicious! They main course meals were very good as well. The restaurant was well maintained; the bathrooms were clean. The parking lot was big.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Just ate this morning at Oregon City Shari's. Breakfast was very poor and expensive. 3 small average pancakes were $7 and the side of bacon (2 thin, small slices not even equal to one normal store bought slice) was $4.50. Manager brought the wrong breakfast to my wife and was rude to her and the waitress when we wanted it corrected. Did apologize to both when he found out it was the cook's fault, but that doesn't excuse the rudeness. When I asked about my side of bacon the manager said a normal side is three slices, but if I get it with something else (the pancakes) it's only two slices for the same price. Needless to say, all Shari's are now off our restaurant list.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Better than I can make, so I am sorry the Associate pie maker was irritated when my companion went behind the counter to try to help. We ended up with very nice pies.. but honestly can you name one person who really needs to eat pie.. or ice cream or cake ....

Reviewed March 8, 2014

It's exactly what you'd expect from this chain of restaurants. Just a simple place to eat and you know what you are going to get.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I recently met my daughter here and was a bit leary of the restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised by the service, atmosphere and food. Our food was served quickly, it was hot and the waitress, Mary, was there for questions or more water for us. I will stop by here again. And, if you have not had one of their pies, the caramel pecan pie was delish!!