“Wonderful Experience”
Review of Stone Cliff Inn

Stone Cliff Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Cliff Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Carver Bridge
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were given a Stone Cliff gift card and invited close friends to join us on our first visit. We ate on a warm August evening on the deck at sunset. Wonderful beauty. Friendly, helpful service. Great food. We can't wait to plan another meal with friends at the Stone Cliff.

1  Thank SunriverOregon

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Being locals we were quite enthusiastic when Stone Cliff first opened its doors. Both the location and the food at that time were perfect. But since that earlier time they seem to have degenerated to a mediocre restaurant. Dinners are served with cold bread and steaks not much better than your grocery store. I ordered a bacon burger for a lunch but was told by the waitress someone had forgotten to pick up the bacon that morning. When the now ham and burger arrived the bacon had been substituted with deli thin-sliced ham. How disappointing. The food is mediocre, the staff is unprofessional and disorganized. I guess vampires are not the only things that suck at Stone Cliff Inn.

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Fantastic Smoked Salmon Chowder. Great outdoor deck. Menus had lots of choices but my eyes were bigger than my stomach!

2  Thank LeenerAll
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We waited over an hour for our food, it was expensive I ordered a Turkey Bacon Cheddar sandwich. The Turkey was really cold and I got one piece of Bacon. Service was horrible! The soup was good, but not worth the wait. People seated after us got their food before us, Very unorganized.

2  Thank Trees468
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were a bit scared away from some of the negative reviews lately, and to be honest with you I cannot see why they are so poor. We came here for a couple of reasons: we both heard that some scenes from Twilight were filmed nearby, we didn't realize there was a self guided free tour right from the parking lot explaining where a bunch of the scenes were filmed, including some of the "meadow" scenes. Also, the very first geocache was placed only about 15 minutes drive from here, so we went to check that out before dinner. We arrived on a Friday night around 7pm without reservations. We were told there would be about a 20 minute wait to sit outside, which was fine by us. We sat at the little bar and my wife had a great martini and I had their IPA. Delicious. We were seated within 15 minutes and had a great view of the river. Amazing place. Both of meals were good and the prices of $18 / $25 were definitely not unreasonable. My wife had the salmon and it was very tasty.

Our service was top notch, with nearly everyone from the bartender to the hostess as we left being very friendly and making sure all was okay.

We thought it was one of the best meals on our 10 day vacation to Oregon.

1  Thank chevyole16