“Unique pub with huge outdoor deck”

The Highland Stillhouse Pub
Ranked #3 of 113 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Seattle WA
“Unique pub with huge outdoor deck”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We visited this pub while on a visit to Oregon City. The pub is known for having the largest selection of Scotch in the Portland area. I believe it as they bring out this huge list that is pages long from every region of Scotland. The bar has two floors with smaller sections that make you feel like you have your own mini room or living area. Check out all the areas and decor when you visit. We sat on their huge deck that over looks the river. Service was very good. Try the haggess balls which are traditional to Scotland. They were very good. I also enjoyed their homemade macaroni. Lots of great beer choices too.

• Visited June 2013

Oregon City
“Nic Scottish Pub Meal for Hubby & I”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

After a long AM volunteering @OC Farmer's Market, John and I enjoyed a sunny meal overlooking the many tourists overlookingWillamette Falls. Excelnt service and tastey food and drinks....a good addition to OC's restaurant offerings.

• Visited May 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Hire more people or better people.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Love the food here HATE the service here (nicole). Had to go get my own silverware my own ketchup. Might as well went down to the kitchen and got my own food. This was there last chance for me, I just hope they wake up before its to late for them.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank michaelperry610
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great Scottish Pub Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have been to this pub serval times and have always enjoyed their food. I usually get their half order of fish and chips because a full is too big for me to comfortably eat. My wife usually get the bangers and mash because she enjoys their great sausages. Not being a beer drinker, I usually try one of their fine hard ciders they offer.

• Visited March 2013
Kalama
“Highland Stillhouse (Pub/Tavern with food)”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The setting is amazing, the menu holds variety and the ambiance is worth your time if you are Scottish at heart. The meal (cod/chips & sauteed prawns) was definitely average. Everything had a greasy smell and feel (the menus, the cards, the chairs, tables)...felt a good scrub was in order (and I'm NOT a germ-a-phobe, but the tables and restrooms would cause anyone to drink a few more ales. The very young girls (x3) were just that...young. Not customer-oriented. This was a restaurant.com suggestion and we'll probably not go back.

• Visited March 2013