“Best pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My husband and I love this place. It's cozy has wonderful pizza and if you sit in the front window bar it's great for people watching

There are newer reviews for Mi Famiglia Wood Oven Pizzeria

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The pizza is very good, the surroundings warm and comforting and the employees quite pleasant. The prices are a good value.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stopped in Mi Famiglia for an early dinner one weekday. Very friendly staff, and good food, at a reasonable price. I had a Holy Trinity pizza which was more than enough for one person. The ingredients were fresh and the pie was baked to perfection. Plenty of street parking was available. The restaurant itself was comfortable and homey enough to just relax and enjoy the food.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

On the recommendation of my daughter and son-in-law my wife and I made the trip to Oregon City to try this restaurant. It is a small, neatly appointed establishment, with very friendly staff and servers. The menu items include appetizers, specialty pizzas & calzones, salads, Panini's, & lasagna. The pizzas, calzones, Panini's and lasagna are all cooked in a wood fired oven. We ordered house salads, their standard size 12 inch pizza called the Holy Trinity, and lasagna. While we ate our salads and waited for our main courses, we watched the young man tossing the pizza dough. During our wait which was quite long, he lost two, one landed on his shoulder and one on the floor. When our food arrived the pizza crust was a little too charred and pretty light on the toppings. In spite of that, we found it to be good. The lasagna was done perfectly. We shared family style and our overall experience was good. Nice selection of wine at reasonable prices. I've been to many restaurants that use wood fired ovens and know that temperatures are not easily controlled. However, I attribute the over done crust on leaving it in the oven too long. All in all, we would definitely eat here again just asking not to over char the crust.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Mia Famiglia is my favorite place to eat out in Oregon City. This is not a place to go if you are in a rush, as the pizza is made to order. I love the downtown location next to the historic bridge and in site of our famous municipal elevator. If anything, the pizzas are a little spendy for a casual dining spot, but they are always amazingly delicious, so it's worth it. My son loves eating here, and the kid's pizza meal is a good value. They will bring dough for kids to play with if you ask. It gets quite busy during prime dining times, and in the summer I don't go on the hottest nights, because the pizza oven can get a bit warm. In the summer you can also eat out on the patio, which is fun. They also have a nice rotating display of art from local artists. All around, this is our favorite place to eat out in Oregon City.