“Vest place for lunch.”

Add it.
Biscuits Cafe
Ranked #44 of 115 Restaurants in Oregon City
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Food is homemade and tastes great. Servings are huge and staff always friendly and helpful.

Location is perfect and atmosphere is great for business lunches.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We did enjoy our breakfast. They were very busy but we had a great waitress named Sabrina. We all received great food and a lot of it.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

When my boyfriend took me here for breakfast, I was a little put off by the line out the door. Little did I know that that line would move so quickly! We were seated so fast and we were immediately set up with drinks and menus. We both ordered the French Toast combo and that, too, was served quickly! Impressed with the service, I began eating! SO DELICIOUS! Everything was cooked to perfection! The bacon was to die for!
What really caught my eye about the whole place was how clean it was. There were a lot of people dining in there but the floors and walls and tables were clean, the staff was clean and professional and cheery.
The portions were large and very affordable! I left feeling very well fed. Not that sick feeling you get when you've eaten too much, no, that breakfast kept me jazzed and going all day long!
I will definitely go again!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Met my son, his wife and son here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. The food was great and the portions were huge, loads of red potatoes! They had a nice menu for my grandson and were very accommodating. They were very busy and we had to wait for awhile but it was worth it. Good coffee!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have eaten here many times. Family place, good food, friendly staff. Give it a try.

2  Thank Amar P