“Great food”

Tacho's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We recently moved to Oregon City and have been looking for good Mexican food. We found it! This place is customer oriented. The service was excellent. The food was exactly what we wanted. The margarita was Devine. And the chips and salsa were awesome. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Best Cadillac margaritas in Oregon? That is a pretty bold claim but Tacho's are certainly are among the best I have had any where. Oh and the food is not to bad either. Carlos knows his tequila.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I usually only patronize restaurants with Wi-Fi, They have a pathetic signal. and there answer was sorry. If you can,t afford a measly $50 for a router, then we are done visiting. The food is pretty good, portions ok, price medium.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Most of the food is average at best. The guy bartender, Carlos, likes to flirt with girls all night and give them free drinks. Most of the staff is rude and slow. I have been charged different drink prices on more than one occasion depending on who was bartending. Thefood is highly overrated and has become pricy. I wish I knew a good Mexican restaurant nearby.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I'm from San Diego, CA and it took years to find an authentic Mexican restaurant. Tacho's fits the bill. Try the chile rellenos they are fantastic.

1  Thank garypool