“Don't judge a building by its looks. ”
Review of Thai Chef

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Chef
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I was recommended to this place by a friend. I probably wouldn't have gone there, but her high recommendation made me try it. The food is wonderful. Been back several times since my first visit. Give it a whirl. You won't be sorry.

1  Thank YoloLStemm

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food!! I am from Bangkok Thailand and this is real Thai food and not Americanized. Me and my boyfriend thought umm I don't know but we gave it a try and it was amazing! Love it! I highly recommend it if you like real Asian food!

2  Thank Kaew M
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've eaten here 4 times. With Asian cusine unlimited being a short distance away in SE Portland, I hadn't thought of trying a local restaurant for Thai food. WOW! was I surprised. Very small restaurant with enjoyable owner and chef. The food has been great. I have taken friends there and have recommended it to others. Very fresh ingredients combined with good spices. Servings are larger and nicely presented. Loved the Drunken Noodles and Pad Thai. Lunches are a great bargain and dinners are excellent.

1  Thank purpleh22
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Little chilly inside, these digs are not what this place is about. Simple atmosphere with really good food. Not Fancy