“Good dining without the crowds of other similar priced Italian locations”

Bugatti's Oregon City
Ranked #7 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a Full Service Restaurant serving a wide variety of menu choices for lunch or Dinner in a casual atmosphere. We pride ourselves on cooking from scratch and with fresh ingredients amazing italian food and serving it to you promptly and with warmth. We welcome reservations for parties of 5 or more, enjoy hosting banquets of up to 40, and also offer takeout of our regular menu with large party options for you too. In the Hilltop Mall by the Pet Store, stop on by!
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Baugatti’s is a nice departure from some of the other more commercial Italian restaurants (IE Olive Garden). To start the service they drop off some bread and garlic olive oil to dip it in. Always a hit at our table.

Their menu features the usual array of Italian offerings and the prices are reasonable. I have found some of their pasta dishes a bit dry but asking for a bit extra sauce on the side will solve that.
I have found their service to be pretty good. I saw another review that talked about poor service and that certainly can happen but my last two visits have been very good.

It is definitely a nice option if you are looking for Italian food without having to hold a pager for 45 minutes.

1  Thank WCDiver

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great Italian food, fast and courteous service. Went for my Birthday and got free desert with candle. They have a great Happy Hour too!

Reviewed November 9, 2011

I like this place for the price of the food! The family all likes it which is rare. We have had some bad servers which makes the exerience unenjoyable until we get the food atleast! Its always a place to go to on the nights I do not want to cook.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We have been going to Baugatti's since it's opening. Their food is the Best. Service has always been Great. I do wish they had coupons or specials (like other establishments) but we go there regardless.
If you're hungry for Italian, Definitely try Baugatti's!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2010

I seriously dream about their Beef Tenders, it's about the only I get when I go. I have had other dishes as well, but the Beef Tenders are best. Amazingly good. Awesome service. I have to go at least once a month. And the bread with garlic and (I always ask for the balsamic) is super good as well. And they have super yummy Bloody Mary's :)