“My kind of pizza”

Bellagios Pizza
Ranked #77 of 120 Restaurants in Oregon City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Ok, our service all 3 times we have used this location has been as expected. We ordered online, and picked it up. That being said, we have never dined in so perhaps that makes a difference. I would say, other than the crust, that they are the closest to Mellow Mushroom that I can find. Good quality pizza, little bit pricey but worth it to us!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Tried to order a special of the day pizza without mushrooms & was told no changes for the specials of the day. I get if you want to switch an item or add something but I wanted 1 thing off and they said no way jose. Dumb.

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Waiting for a small pizza for over 30 minutes in the store!! Great pizza, lousy service. Many other great pizza places to choose. Will not order from here again.

Reviewed June 23, 2015

For excellent American style pizza, this is our favorite local establishment. Their delivery people are mostly top notch and friendly. Bellagios is our regular Friday night escape from our kitchen. The ingredients are all good and fairly generous. Highly recommended! Our favorite pizza of the "artisan" variety comes from Mi Famiglia, where parking availability sucks.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Barbecue Chicken pizza is amazing! Skeptical at first, but now my favorite pizza. BBQ sauce is perfect amount of spice with sweetness. I would recommend it to anyone, unless you find ketchup spicy.