“A Spot That Warms Your Heart & Belly!”
Review of Singer Hill Cafe

Singer Hill Cafe
Ranked #4 of 116 Restaurants in Oregon City
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband would come here five days a week, if I'd let him! He goes into detail to anyone who will listen about the uniquely delicious cinnamon roll served warm with honey butter. Personally, I'm sold on their flavor of the day scones. We love the great people who work there too!

Vicki Y, Owner at Singer Hill Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Thank you! We are so glad you like Singer Hill. Compliments about our staff are most appreciated. They are the heart and soul of our business, and very dear to us.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Singer Hill cafe is the perfect place to stop mad get great coffee. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is cozy and cute. They serve Stumptown coffee and great pastries. A must visit if you are in Oregon City! Nice garden and outdoor seating :)

Reviewed November 26, 2013

A wonderful spot for lunch or coffee. The food is well-prepared from fresh ingredients, the portions are ample, and the price reasonable. A limited menu but excellent soup, salad and sandwich choices.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Again, I was pleased to meet dear friend and fellow civic volunteer for a lunch and chat @ Singer Hill. I chose a huge everything type breakfast bagel and enjoyed the second half at home. Though it was cold enough no one was eating out in the garden, the indoor versions offered oxygen and green. There is also a lot of new artwork in the gallery co-located. Great choice for lunch in OC!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We checked the internet to find a place to eat lunch in Oregon City. Wasn't expecting very much but BOY was I surprised. After looking at the menu we decided to try to share a gluten-free turkey sandwich and a spinach salad. My wife is on a gluten-free diet so I didn't look forward to eating rice bread. Honestly the sandwich and salad were fresh and delicious. They make everything from scratch and it shows including their "mouth watering" bakery goodies. Prices are very reasonable considering the quality of food and service.