“Our Newest Favorite Restaurant ...”
Review of Cypress - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cypress
Cuisines: Greek, Indian, Lebanese
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Have been to Cypress probably a dozen times now; food, service, ambiance ... all first rate. A charming space with most gracious hosts, Cypress is on the mark time and again .. melt-in-your-mouth lamb dishes ... exquisite hummus ... nice selection of well-crafted cocktails.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The food is well done with great flavors. We had lamb shanks which were cooked beautifully and tasted as good as it could possibly taste. The tabbouleh salad was one of the best I have ever eaten and the of course the hummus, filafal and pita were divine. We will return and I highly recommend it for dinner or even lunch. Of course they have nice wines, alcohol and reasonable prices. They have happy hour and we were there during, so our drinks were even less expensive.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Went for appetizers and cocktails...found it to be happy hour, great value. $2 off all cocktails ans $1 off beer. Some of the best hummus I have ever had! I will be back for sure:)

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We've eaten at Cypress a good number of times and have never had a single cause for complaint. The food is consistently great, the curries mild and subtle, and though its menu reveals a great mix of Greek, East Indian and Lebanese foods, there are choices for every kind of diner. And in Trip Advisor-speak, this is a $$$ experience for a $$ value! The mixed appetizer plate is fantastic (Baba Ganooj is my favorite), the Fattouche salad is always a winner with friends looking to make a salad into a dinner, the Vindaloo curry is heaven, Prawns Coco never fails to make my hubby happy, and last night a friend ordered the shepard pie dish, declaring it a true winner. Nice wine list and we've enjoyed some inventive cocktails here. This is a real gem in Oregon City's downtown. Don't miss it.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My dear old friend (age 90) and I tried to go to lunch at our regular spot but found the parking lot there full, so we ventured to downtown Oregon City. I was worried about her navigating the stairs down into the restaurant but the handrails were very helpful. Cypress offers mainly seating and low lighting that is "cozy" but we settled into the one sunlit front window table. Our meal was tasty, quickly prepared, good portions, and the server was helpful without hovering. All in all a pleasant lunch!

1  Thank clpb