“Beautiful view, amazing tour guide!”
Review of eNRG Kayaking

eNRG Kayaking
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Oregon City
More attraction details
Owner description: eNRG kayaking is the premiere kayak rental and instruction facility in the Northwest. We have an incredible river front store on the Willamette and offer flatwater rentals, guided tours, as well as whitewater kayaking lessons and whitewater rafting trips at nearby rivers.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

A group of us girls went and had a blast! Travis the tour guys, was amazing! He was helpful, informative ofthe history and surroundings and the falls were beautiful! We will return! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

OK we took this Kayak trip and had a GREAT time...Sara,Ely,Jordan were our guids and we had a nice paddle...having lived in Oregon City for 17 years and never have seen the falls from river level...this is a GREAT trip and I suggest you do this! YES we will be back!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went with three teenage boys. It was a first time for all the boys. They were given a great experience on the river.
We saw eagles, herons, osprey and other wildlife along the way.
Our guide was easy going but helpful. He had lots of historical tips about the Oregon City area and the Willamette Falls.
This is a fun way to introduce kids to something new and educational.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We took the three hour kayak trip down the Santiam River (the company has a new location in Mill City).
It was a very good trip. Last year we took Willamette falls tour. This one is harder.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

As a first time paddler, I was amazed at how much I had. The trip was a blast. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and provided great guidance, so I was completely at ease and safe. The trip was educational with fun facts and trivia. If fact, my husband and I were so inspired we actually bough our own kayaks now and enjoy regular paddling every month.
The views were great, if you are unsure of renting a camera or bringing your own - do it, you won't regret,

1  Thank Elena_Sw