“If you want great wings, you must stop at Wingers”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The food was great.. The wing sauce is awesome. The place itself is super cute. There are not a lot of places to eat in Ontario, I would say Wingers is one of the best ones.

There are newer reviews for Wingers

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The food was good to excellent and the service was excellent. The only problem was that the temperature was like an ice box inside and the staff had no control to turn it down. It was only about 70 degrees or less outside but 60 degrees or less inside. I had to go out and get my fleece jacket and was still cold. I noticed other patrons were also cold. I would never go again unless they fix the air conditioning. The next night we went to Carl's instead.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Servers are friendly, attentive, and provide good service. I had chicken tacos which were delicious as were the chips and salsa which were served as a side. My husband had sticky chicken dinner which comes with a choice of several sauces and he absolutely loved it. Wish we had a Wingers near our home, we would be regulars!

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I probably would not eat here again, although the original wings were delicious. The Cobb salad was like they had just taken it out of the cooler- shriveled cherry tomatoes & dry salad greens. I was hungry & the beer was cold. I can do better elsewhere!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I find that eating here is as cheap as eating at a name brand burger joint. The chicken, soups, wings, salad and ribs are second to none. Go ahead take to a set done place to have lunch or dinner.

Been to Wingers? Share your experiences!