“'murican grub”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Reviewed August 31, 2012

If you're looking for good old fried food from Uncle Sam, check out this place. "kitchy" atmosphere and you get free popcorn when you sit down.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Coming from the east we had never heard of " Wingers ". We each had a local draft beer and the wings I had were ok. My husband had a pasta dish that looked like something Stouffer's made.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were just passing through and stayed at a hotel just across the parking lot. The menu is extensive, the prices reasonable, and the quantities huge. We enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I don’t mind an occasional meal where some of the deep fried stuff might come out of the cooker a little heavy with oil, but in this place everything was greased up pretty badly. Plus… the grease tasted like fish! French fries that taste fishy are not wonderful. Even catsup didn’t help them. My wife’s chicken tasted like fish, and it was the chicken in an Oriental salad!. The only saving grace was that I ordered fish and chips., but the fish was heavy with oil, and as I mentioned… the “chips” tasted like fish.

My meal was supposed to have sides dishes of coleslaw and beans. Each of the side dishes would have fit into a shot glass. I usually can find something nice to say about a restaurant, but Winger’s in Ontario, Oregon was just too bad to find anything to nice say.

Oh, wait… The waitress was nice.

1  Thank porkwatch
Reviewed July 15, 2012

They had a gluten free menu and were very careful to check any item they were unsure of.