“One of the worst meals I've ever been served.”
Review of Country Kitchen

Country Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American
Description: Our Ontario Country Kitchen is attached to the Clarion Inn. We have been in business for many years in the Ontario Community and strive to provide great service to our friends and customers. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner- with fantastic menu options at each meal.
Kelowna, Canada
“One of the worst meals I've ever been served.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Title say's it all. Chicken and ribs should not be difficult. But it was just totally awful. The chicken had some sort if thick layer of skin on it despite the fact that it had already been skinned. The ribs contained about 50% fat and cartilage. Horrible. I am eating breakfast here tomorrow too as I am staying in the hotel! Can't wait. Friendly waitresses though.

hiexpress212, Director of Sales at Country Kitchen, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning your meal at the Country Kitchen .We welcome customer feedback, positive or negative, so that we can improve the guest experience. We're very sorry to hear that the quality of the food and its preparation were not up to the standards we promote in the Country Kitchen. We've spoken with the cook staff for that evening and shared your concerns as well to prevent this from happening again in the future. We do hope you will give the Country Kitchen another chance if you find yourself in Ontario again. We would welcome the opportunity to impress you with our service and food.

EPHRATA, WA
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

we had gotten to the motel a little later in the evening and thought that we would try this place as it was within walking distance to the motel expecting the typical food chain meal, well to start with the hostress seated us really fast and the waitress was very friendly, I tried the senior special steak thinking that I would be able to chew anthing that they threw at us but much to my surprise the steak was tender and tasteful not at all like the meal that I was expecting and the chocolate cake was great, we saw anouther couple and recommended the same meal to them, we saw them the next morning at breakfast and they said the steak was excellent, so I guess you just can't lump them all in the same pot.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank TATsam
Taylorsville, Kentucky
“Diner fare at very reasonable prices”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I enjoyed breakfast and dinner here while staying at the attached hotel. The food was simple, good diner-type fare. There is a wide selection, from salads and soups to comfort food like meatloaf and roasted turkey with mashed potatoes. The best part was the prices: extremely reasonable. And the already low prices were made even better by the $5 coupon provided by the hotel.

Visited September 2012
Idaho
“WORST experience ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Horrible waitstaff who treated us poorly, like we were an inconvenience. Food was ok, nothing great OR horrible. I will not eat there again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank hesklj
Weiser, Idaho
“Clean, good service, excellent food.”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The bacon burger on ciabatta bun was delicious. Aside from the cheese and meat the other components come assemble it yourself fashion. I opted for the unlimited fries of which a second helping was plenty.

Visited June 2012