“Pleasantly surprised”

Killion's Beef, Reef, and Buffet
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have never enjoyed eating at Sizzler, but this was close and we were tired. This was one of the best I've been to although I'll admit it's been many years. We had gluten free and vegetarians in our group and everyone was happy with the options. The management plans to drop the Sizzler franchise and run it as a family steak house, and if they keep the same options it should be a success.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Nothing was acceptable. Service was slow, and the hamburger I ordered (from the menu) was dry and flavorless. I'll go out of my way to skip this one!

1  Thank jimmy55
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Went with friends for a mid-week dinner. Sizzler's menu doesn't change much, but they pretty have something for everyone. The salad bar has everything you could want and is without equal. The salad bar alone with the taco bar, pasta bar, chicken wings and desert is a meal in and of itself. My favorite dinner is the Steak and All You Can Eat Shrimp and I wasn't disappointed. The service was excellent and the folks there very friendly.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I had the steak and crab, Not bad but the butter was a little funny!

Reviewed September 23, 2011

$7 steak sandwich was delicious. Came with great tasting fries and dessert. Generous quantity of big chunks of steak pouring over the sides of a roll. Very yummy. I was so full after the sandwich and fries I couldn't eat the dessert. Restaurant is visable from the freeway but a little hard to find as it is tucked away on a back street.