“Good food”

Ogawa's Teriyaki Hut
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've eaten here a couple times now. Good sushi (at least in my opinion). I have heard the service can be slow in the evening, but I have always come around lunch time and been served quickly. Would recommend

Reviewed March 27, 2014

One of two places worth eating in Ontario, Oregon. There aren't a lot of dining option in this rural town, but Ogawa has fairly decent rolls and rice bowls. Not a place to eat anything raw though. If you are traveling through this isn't a bad place to stop. They have a nice attached bar (21 and up only) that frequently has specials and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

A surprisingly good menu and charming resturant in the middle of nowhere.! I really like the teriyaki bowl and for low carb peeps opt for lettuce instead of rice. Sushi is good. They also have burgers and steak. The fanciest place in town!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I just ordered 2 rolls for there for dinner, they both tasted like they had been sprayed with cheap body spray. Wasn't awesome.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wish I had, and would love to duplicate these folks' idea!

Fresh veggies and rice with chicken!

Value! Flavor! Convenience!

I have owned two restaurants and kick myself for not duplicating their success!