“Quick food for a great value.”
Review of #1 China Buffet

#1 China Buffet
Ranked #30 of 61 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Chilean, Chinese
Reviewed January 3, 2014

There was a great variety of food for the family to enjoy. Everyone in the family found food that they liked. The food was displayed well and the service was pleasant. The girl that waited on us was friendly and kept our table clear of extra plates. Not overly impressed with the quality...it is not luxury dining, but for a quick lunch when out shopping it is a good value.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Just a good Chinese buffet -- probably not as good as the ones in Boise because it doesn't have the traffic to turn the dishes nearly as fast, but good nonetheless.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This China Buffet is like others in the chain but lacks the space to present its food in the same manner. The kitchen was attuned to keeping the dishes refilled with the demands being placed on it by a busy Friday night crowd.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I LOVE their mushroom and broccoli/beef the best. For lunch it's only about $7.50 and it's all you can eat. Excellent value. Hard to believe that this building was once a dollar store! I come here when I'm feeling like having Chinese food.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Hi gang,
I opted to eat here just for a change of pace. There are a lot of items available for the discriminate eater, fresh and tasty. I drank just water with my meal and got by for around $10 plus tip. The decor was predictable, flatware on the table minimal in value, I used chopsticks. Service was scarce. I had two empty plates on my table before they were picked up, I thought that was neglectful. But for that price, people can fill their belly and leave satisfied.
Rich