“Green sauce/Enchiladas Racheros”

Casa Jaramillo
Ranked #32 of 60 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Is the tastiest green sauce ANYWHERE! Small authentic Mexican family restaurant, always good friendly service and quiet atmosphere. A great change from the chain food restaurant experience.....

There are newer reviews for Casa Jaramillo

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is a good place for Mexican Food, close to freeway and downtown, this is an out of the way place. They offer a variety of Mexican fare at a good value and the beer is cold. Staff is always friendly and happy when you go in.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fajitas served sans queso speaks volumes about where you are. It lets you know that youre in a place that at least attempts to represent the authentic aspects of Mexican culture and the food that they are serving. Of course, then you see burritos on the menu and realize that they know they must at least, in some way, appease the American base that makes up the majority of their clientele. This all being said, Casa Jaramillo delivers the goods. I was assured that the green chile was the way to go, and I was not to be let down. My chili verde pork burrito plate stood tall. While the margraitas were straight out of a pre-made bucket, they still got the birds whirlin. As for the sides, they rang true. My wife thought that her chicken fajitas were the cats PJs and I had to threaten violence to even get a bite. Service was friendly and appreciated. If I lived here this place would know me well. In my absence, I hope they get to know you

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My husband and I just had dinner there tonight. I suspect that the excellent Tripadvisor ratings are from friends and relatives. We arrived at 7:45 on a Saturday night. We were the only customers in the restaurant. After drinks and dinner we were still the only customers in the restaurant. They had no other business the entire time we were there and it was a Saturday night. The waitress was very nice and friendly but the food was average at best. We ordered from the al a carte menu because we wanted to try some different things. We had the beef taco, chicken enchilada, and small order of the Chili Verda that had all the good ratings. The shell on the beef taco was too tough to bite, I dumped out the contents and ate it like a taco salad. My husband said his enchilada was mediocere. The chili verda I didn't like at all. My husband ate it because he hates to waste food but he didn't like it either. The best part of the meal was the salsa and they bring it in 2 ounce tiny silver sauce cups. They will bring you more but it's extra and more chips are extra too.

I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We have been going to Casa Jaramillo for years and we don't even bother to take a menu. Just order the Enchiladas Rancheras (the house special i think) a few extra flour tortillas and a pepsi and you're set. Truly unique flavor (heavy on the avocado) - excellent. Authentic 1960's mexican restaurant atmosphere, clean, friendly service - just awsome.