“Test Drive The Chile Verde”
Review of Casa Jaramillo

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portland, Oregon
“Test Drive The Chile Verde”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Passing through Ontario, read the good reviews, and gave it a try. The food was superb! I had, and thoroughly enjoyed, the chile verde burrito. My wife had the carne asada and was equally impressed. Our server was wonderfully welcoming and the black velvet artwork was a visual treat. Highly recommended.

Tigard
“The Chile Verde is excellent.”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Traveling through the Ontario area, we checked restaurant ?reviews on a few sites. We went to this one based on the reviews and definitely were not disappointed. My partner and I shared an order of enchiladas with Chile Verde and a small order of chile Verde with tortillas. It tasted great. The margaritas were good and the chips with red salsa were excellent. The waitress was attentive and took good care of us. The prices were reasonable, too. We will return next time we're in Ontario.

Lagrande OR
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2010

I frequently travel to Boise from Lagrande, and must stop at Casa Jaramillo. They still continue to satisfy with that touch of home cookin! Highly recommended!!

2 Thank alijem
portland, oregon
“Best Chile Verde”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

I travel throughout the PNW and I look forward to my trips to eastern Oregon because of the excellent chile verde. I love this dish and the enchildas rancheras as well. Highly recommended!!!

2 Thank caya99
Idaho
“Originality at it's best”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

I would recommend their shrimp or their chili verde. It's all original and authentic and friendly.

2 Thank sox503