“Great find in Ontario”

Cuisines: Mexican
Oregon Coast
“Great find in Ontario”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

While spending the night in Ontario last week, we found the best Mexican restaurant ever! Fiesta is a bit out of the way, but easy to find and well worth the time to get away from the freeway. As we entered the restaurant, the amazing aroma let us know we were in for a treat. The food was wonderful as was the service. I don't know our servers name, but he was very attentive and friendly. From the minute we walked in, we were made to feel welcome. My husband had the bacon wrapped prawns which is his favorite. He said it was the best he's ever had. Others in our party had burritos, chicken taco salad and pork fajitas, all with the same opinion. Fiesta is now a place that is on our "must stop at" list any time we are in Ontario.

• Visited April 2014

Nyssa, Oregon
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Fiesta Guadalajara in Ontario is our favorite restaurant. The food is ALWAYS excellent, and service very good. Can't beat it!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Nampa, Idaho
“Great Mexican food in Ontario, Oregon”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food and excellent service. Peep was our server and alway came back to check on us. We both ordered combination plates ( a number 3 and a number 4). The food was hot and tasted great some of the best Mexican food I have had. The beans and rice was great, along with the echiladas, and one of the best tostado I have had. Great service and great food! We will go back!

Visited April 2014
Renton, Washington
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

If I were to come back to Ontario I would make it a point to visit this restaurant again. Quaint part of town, good food, very friendly staff.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tina T
Ontario, Oregon
“Great service and friendly people”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is my go to place when I want Mexican food. Their carni asada has got wonderful flavor. They have a shrimp dish that is amazing.The shrimp is stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon. So good! I like their chunky salsa and oh my their re-fried beans are really good.
This is just a really nice place to eat.

• Visited February 2014