“Nothing Special”

Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Ontario
Tacoma, Washington
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It was an o.k. stay for one night but I wouldn't want to spend alot of time there, the rooms are average Motel 6 quality and there were a few restaurants within walking distance which is always a plus.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kennewick, Washington, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have been staying at motel 6 in Ontario, Oregon when we go to visit family and I cant stay with them when I have my dogs with me.
The employees are always nice and friendly. The managers were really nice and friendly. our room was clean and it was easy nice place to walk the dogs.
I will be back and always stay as long as the motel don't go down hill and is unclean.
thanks for the great stay.

Room Tip: don't get a room near the stairs or u could get woke up at 3am after the bars close. especially...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Having stayed in Missoula's Motel 6 a week earlier, I was disappointed by this one. The room was small and very "plain Jane." The sheets were worrisome in that they were on the thin side. Neighbors down the way left their door open, noise from TV flowing, and cigarette smoke billowing. The staff were pleasant, however, and gave good advice on a nearby restaurant.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Ontario hotels

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Just off hiway, welcoming mgmnt, no coffeemaker/frig/micro. Food is footsteps away. CDL discounts. Very good value for a nights' rest. (Coffee in lobby)

• Stayed April 2012
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I was working as a contractor earlier this month and decided to stay here with my team because we were looking for something affordable yet clean, comfortable, and well maintained since our job was going to take two weeks - that's exactly what we found at this Motel 6 location. Working as a contractor and being forced to travel from place to place, I've been through it all from bad rooms to bad service. However, the two weeks my team and I stayed at this Motel 6 location was nothing less than exceptional. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating - we experienced what should define customer service right when we stepped into their office. The rooms were very clean and well-maintained, and the beds were comfortable - something I definitely cannot say about our past stays at motels in the area. The location is extremely convenient as it's right off the interstate and for our purpose of stay (working in the area) it gave us easy access to the highway to get to our work site. Needless to say, I would recommend definitely recommend this motel to any contracting teams looking for a place in the area, but I would say it's a family friendly place as well. If you're on a budget but still want quality in your stay, this is the place.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Joseph D
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I wouldnt stayhere again this is the worst motel 6 ever, they lied to me and wouldnt refund me either, the management doesnt know anything about what they are doing here, Would not recomend this place to anyone. and they have people living here like a ghetto.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank Rad R
Eugene
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I stayed overnight here on a road trip with my dog to Wyoming. It's pretty basic but perfectly fine for the price. It allows pets, the room was clean and comfortable, the management was friendly and helpful. There is a shopping center in easy walking distance with eateries.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo