Another reviewer was spot on. Finding it is not too hard. Finding out how to get to it is another story even if you are there for a High School reunion and were once familiar with the area. Once you get there you will find very few surprises. This is a nice, newer place to stay overnight in a small Eastern Oregon town.
We were recently there (Sept 2012) for 3 days and found this to be a very clean very well maintained property that probably has to be rated from A to B+ in almost any category and like I said there were few surprises.
But, there was one surprise. Earplugs. Earplugs on the night stand next to the bed. We don’t get out much and I thought maybe this was some new standard amenity in an overnight room so I asked. I was told “nearby street and freeway noise as well as an occasional train whistle.” Like I said we are somewhat familiar with the area and although the street and freeway (I-84) are nearby, neither is within a few blocks of right outside the door and the railroad has to be at least a quarter of a mile away.
Never the less there is probably no doubt that this is the newest and nicest most comfortable place to stay within a many mile radius of Ontario, Oregon and we renewed an old friendship or two that will probably see us back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New hotel in Ontario, Oregon provides comfort & convenience. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Ontario, Oregon. Our Ontario hotel is halfway between Portland, OR and Salt Lake City, UT, making it ideal for all travelers. Families looking for lodging in Ontario, Oregon will love our smoke-free hotel, located off I-84 and 50 minutes from Boise, Idaho. We are close to local attractions, including Four Rivers Cultural Center, Old Fort Boise, Rinehart Stone House Museum and the Oregon Trail Agricultural Museum. Nearby sights and activities include the Ontario Golf Club, the Vale Murals and the Farewell Bend State Recreation Area.Business travelers will be impressed by the comfort of our Ontario, Oregon accommodations. We offer easy access to companies such as Heinz Frozen Foods, AmeriCold Logistics, Holy Rosary Medical Center and the Oregon Bureau of Land Management. Treasure Valley Community College is just down the street. Our new hotel in Ontario, OR also provides a 24-hour business center with fax, copy and print services and free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. While lodging in Ontario, Oregon you can enjoy upscale amenities including an indoor pool with whirlpool that opens to an outdoor deck with a relaxing waterfall and a Great Room with a cozy fireplace. Also, there is a 24-hour fitness center and a delicious Express Start breakfast. So Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ontario
- Ontario Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Oregon