“Terrible Customer Service”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Ontario
McCall, Idaho
“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Beware of this place. We booked 6 rooms for a group to stay and the service was terrible. I had the most obstinant, argumentative, unhelpful service I have ever had with a young lady named Elena. I asked a simple request, to get my reciepts for 6 rooms emailed to me and she was the most unhelpful and would not do it. Because my travel assistant booked the rooms, and I did not know exactly in what name the rooms were booked, even though she was looking at the rooms in her computer, she would not help me. After spending $400 there in one night, thats the kind of customer service you get with Elena and Sleep Inn Ontario. Never again for me and my group.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank VandalCoach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed on second floor. Very humid at first but AC cooled the room out. Swimming pool not heated and dirty. Hot tub ok does need to be cleaned. Room was clean and large screen tv was nice. Only has a shower in order to get a tub and refrigerator you need to get larger higher prriced suites. Breakfast was continental style.

• Stayed May 2013
Spokane
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The manager at the Sleep Inn Ontario Oregon is fantastic. Very customer focused. Nice facility, friendly staff, very reasonable prices. If you go to Ontario, this truly is the place to stay. We stayed two nights. ONLY problem was the hot tub. It did not work. Big Whoop.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Canada
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed there 27 Mar 2013. Great location right off Freeway but really quiet.
Rooms were immaculate and very modern. Staff were very helpful and the free breakfast really good and plentiful. The indoor pool and hotub were really appreciated after a long drive.
The restaurant, Wingers, which is right next door and the food was good. There might be better restaurants close by but Wingers was only a 2 minute walk and the food, service were good.
I would recommend this place as a great place to stay . The Rates were superb!!

Room Tip: Just ask for a quiet room. You will get it. I don't think any are noisy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Port Angeles, Washington
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Made our reservation and checked in with no problems. but we were given a room with no bath tub, quite a delima when traveling with small kids. i asked for a room with a tub i was told to bad deal with it. The next morning we went to breakfast which was served 6 to 9. we showed up at 830 they were out of milk, and waffels adn low on most other stuff, i was told well breakfast is almost over what did you expect. and to top it off when we went to leave we asked for a receipt (traveling on orders in the military) so we needed a receit. They said no. We could print on off later but thye would not print one off for us. I couldn't believe how horribly we were treated. Everyone wass so rude. Never again will we stay at this brand of hotel. way to rude for my taste. clean rooms or not we were treated insanly bad.

Room Tip: They don't have rooms with bathtubs unless you pay extra for a handicapp room. so if you want a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank vickyw582
Lewiston, ID
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean, compfy, reasonable, and family friendly, what more could you ask for! Good customer service, great continental breakfast and eating area, nice pool and hottub are extra benefits. We've stayed here two years in a row on an annual trip and it's been great, they did some décor updating this year that gave it a fresher look too. The front desk attendant graciously gave us a room on the 1st level right by the pool since we had small children. As well as having a clean fairly new playpen that I was able to use for my 1 yr old to sleep in since we forgot ours, at no additional cost!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carmela U
Abbotsford, Canada
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stayed here on the way in and on the way back from down south. It was relatively plain but with everything you need. There was a nice size shower but with no bath--fine with us. The bed was good, the place was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, the TV was big, and the breakfast was reasonable. Fruit, yoghurt, 2 kinds of cereals, 1 type of tea,etc,. If you want more choices you have to go to the other end of the scale with the Comfort Suites etc. I give this an excellent for the price rating.

Room Tip: Country Kitchen across the street had home style cooking.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple