“Had a very nice night”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Ontario
Carterville, Illinois
“Had a very nice night”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

The room with tax was $78.31 for 2 queen beds. The room was nice and clean with comfortable beds. The motel had a washer and dryer for customer use. The room also had a big screen TV. The breakfast was good and there was a restaurant next door. We had a quiet evening and good night's sleep. Would revisit here.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravelingBirdsWeAre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed July 31, 2011

My family just stayed here for a baseball tournament and LOVED how clean the sleep in was. The breakfast was great and the room was very affordable as well. Cleanliness in a hotel is so important it is hard to emphasize enough how clean we thought this place was. The beds were comfortable and they had new flatscreens in the rooms. We have stayed at some not so nice hotel's lately and this was very refreshing!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Tucson
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I stayed overnight at this Sleep Inn last month on my way from WA to AZ, and had that day driven almost 600 miles, so I was tired. They put me in one of the pet rooms, as I had my dog, but that turned out to be perfect, because the room was down at the end of the hall, right upstairs form an exit, outside of which was a nice shady grassy area. There was a tall pine tree right outside my window, and no bright lights shining in at night. It was quiet and peaceful. Sleep Inn rooms are on the small side, but the decor is nice. This room had a large flat-screen TV and comfortable bed. The environs are OK--it's near the interstate, and there were some restaurants and shopping nearby. Personnel were nice and friendly. I would definitely stay there again--it was just what I needed after a long day.

Room Tip: Ask for the 2nd floor "pet room." Unless you have allergies.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2011

Stayed here when traveling from my home in eastern Washington to watch a Nevada football game in Reno. Surprised with how spacious the rooms were and everything was cleaner than expected. A very adequate complimentery breakfast station was nice the next morning and all for around $50 per night. If you are passing through its a great place to stay. So nice I stayed again on my way back.

• Stayed November 2010
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed November 28, 2010

We stayed here on a Friday on our way down to Nevada and then the following Saturday on the way back up. We had our dog and they were very nice about it, the extra cost for a pet is next to nothing. The price for the whole room was surprisingly low! The manager was working at the front desk and went above and beyond to make us comfortable and make sure we had everything and all information we needed. He put us right next to the pool in room 116 because he saw we had young children that wanted to go swimming. The continental breakfast is delicious. He let us reserve the same room for the next week. We came back and the girl that was working was also very nice and helpful. She gave us coupons for free desserts at the restaurant next door. This hotel is nice and clean. The housekeepers do a great job and the girl in charge of the continental breakfast did a great job. The pool, hot tub, and fitness center were all well maintained and clean. This hotel makes you feel like a five star guest! We will be staying here every time we make our trip to see our family because we had such a great time.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Gorgeous North Idaho
Reviewed August 11, 2008

This is the hottest hotel we have ever stepped in to! I mean temperature wise. We stayed here a few years ago and it was hot then. It is like a sauna. The unfortunate part is that both times we stayed we pulled in somewhere between11:30pm and 1a.m. so we were ready to get some sleep but it was too dang hot. The airconditioner works but it is really loud. We should have left it on all night.
The beds are okay but not real comfortable.
The very small vanity/sink are seperate from the toilet-shower area. The shower head was too short for my 6 foot+ guys.
The breakfast was okay, waffles are always a hit with my guys. Bananas would be a great addition!

• Stayed July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed August 24, 2007

I have never stayed in a Sleep Inn before, however, there are not many choices to select from in Ontario Oregon. It is truly small town America. I heard this was the newest hotel in town so chose to stay here. It was actually a vey nice stay. The room was clean and the A/C worked very well. The staff were very friendly.
I was hoping to have fridge for my bottled water though. Due to the fires that were going on there, alot of the guests were fire fighters rotating in and out. It was nice to meet all of them and thank them for their hard work. Overall very nice stay and I plan to stay here again the next time I come to Ontario.

• Liked — Cleanliness of hotel and location
  • Disliked — no fridge in room and there was no printer at the guest computer in the lobby
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank SkiCountry