“loved the rose & judy”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oceanside
Turtlejanes Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Oceanside B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 29, 2007

after staying at the sea rose
and enjoying judy's hospitality & cooking
my husband has decided b&bs are ok after all.
more than ok - he (we) loved this wonderful seaside abode.
am almost afraid to write this review
as the sea rose is such a special secret spot.
i am hesitant to share, but......
cozy bed. claw foot tub w/homemade soap.fluffy towels. amazing view. elegant breakfast. and JUDY!!!
i hope to return.

Stayed: July 2007
3  Thank nmzippy

Reviewed August 16, 2006

The Sea Rose is a gem.

The host is wonderful, as are the rooms, and the breakfast! I don't need to expand, as the accommodation and the host are beyond expectation. We hope to return really soon, and, don't know why I am saying all these good things, as this spot is without a doubt, not a place I want toooooo many people to know about!!

Stayed: July 2006
5  Thank sheret
Reviewed September 4, 2005

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying with Judy at her wonderful B&B for three glorious days in August, 2005. This slices of paradise is situated in a notch of Oregon that has a 5 star restaurant (my rating) a delicatessan, a fire department and miles of pristine beaches, coves and hills to climb. Cell phones don't work, so relaxing is mandatory! Sea Rose Inn makes all this possible with it's antique charms including down comfortors, rocking chairs, a library, claw foot bathtubs and of course those gourmet breakfasts! We were able to stay in both rooms, the Nicole and Antoinette. Both had unique charms - I loved sitting in the Nicole and reading while looking over the Ocean and falling asleep to the sounds of the rolling surf. The Anroinette is a bit larger and has a deck. Judy even provides fresh baked cookies in the afternoon! We will absolutely go back to this "home" Judy has created for weary travellers to rejuvenate. Visiting with Judy and other guests over breakfast is a definite bonus. I only hesitated in writing this review because I wanted to keep this a secret!

7  Thank inthewind
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oceanside
Oceanside Inn
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach
Three Arch Inn
Three Arch Inn
#2 of 4 in Oceanside

Been to Turtlejanes Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!