“Have dessert first!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
“Have dessert first!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The chocolate cake was Devine! The slice was generous and was easily shared between two people. I ordered the halibut sandwich and was disappointed in size of the fish. The bun/fish ratio was way off making me wonder what I was paying for- perhaps the view.

I split my sandwich and had part of the salmon scramble. It was good, but I was sad to find that the salmon was cured and not fresh.

The clam chowder was delicious, too.

• Korean first
Billings, Montana
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great food and service! You won't be disappointed! Breathtaking view of the beach and ocean too! When we get back to Oceanside, Oregon, we will make it a point to eat here!

Portland, Oregon, United States
“First Class Food with First Class View”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Father's Day lunch was splendid. My swordfish was top notch and my wife's halibut was perfection! A delightful 'old-time' beach restaurant. Nothing fancy but the view. I can't speak for the folks who go for the lower priced choices on the menu, the fish lunch specials were really good and much less than you'd pay at 'fancy' restaurants. Everything was made with care and flair! We walked up the beach from Netarts. The walk back on a calm, sunny afternoon was made only the better by our happy tummies. Great experience. Staff is wonderful. Will definitely come back.

Los Angeles, California
“Good food, great views”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everything is home made. We had a halibut sandwich and bought cobblers to go. You can see Three Arches clearly, but from this vantage point, unlike Cape Lookout, they looked like two turtles kissing. The food was not spectacular, but it is the only game in town and it was packed with the locals. The view is everything. It is in the little town of Oceanside south of Tillamook.

Visited May 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“excellent service and excellent lunch”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family had lunch at Roseanna's and had an excellent experience. Fresh tomato soup, three fish dishes, salads - all were very fresh, healthy, and well prepared. Our server was wonderful and helped us find all the gluten-free options - there were several. Would happily come back here and also recommend to others traveling in Ocean side.

Visited June 2013