“very pleasant stay”
Review of Three Arch Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oceanside
Three Arch Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Oceanside B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family stayed here in the two bed suite for a quick getaway to the beach. The view is awesome, room was comfortable and very clean. We had a full size fridge, small dishwasher, basic eating plates, bowls, glasses, coffee mugs, silverware... microwave, coffee maker, blender...
It was a very enjoyable stay and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizzie010149021

Reviewed May 26, 2013

There are times when you search the internet to find some where to go enjoy a break in life. You never know if the posted photos really depict the actual location...Then you arrive. Three arch Inn is a wonderfully special place. Not the Maui Hyatt, nor the Santa Barbara Biltmore. If you go in expecting these, you will be disappointed. But if you want a place to relax (our cell phones didn't work because of the rising hills behind) and enjoy the quaint little town of Oceanside.
Our room #1 had a beautiful view. While not on the ocean, one block off, we sat in the two comfortable chairs in front of the two large picture windows and watched the waves roll in. Another review complained of the power pole and wires. Get over it...
If you want to be pleasantly surprised with an upgraded room, helpful staff, and a five room inn that exudes charm...I highly recommend the Three Arch Inn.

Room Tip: Enjoyed room #1.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ThomasBuckingham
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Lovely room, super clean, great price, amazing view, exactly what I wanted and more. They Also had really nice soft towels, and soft TP too! Big comfy bed. Such a great place. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Megmackey
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I guess a reservation means nothing.............booked 6 weeks before and when we get there our room was given to someone else because they got there first? They had a room reservation for a totally different room and GOT OURS. The young manager told us it was a room and it was no big deal. I reserved a certain room and I should of gotten that room!! A warning to all...........reservations mean northing. We got some compensation for the smaller room but I still am mad at that fact that I was told my the manager I was UNPROFESSIONAL for getting angry.........sorry but you were UNPROFESSIONAL in giving my room away!

Room Tip: Your reservations means nothing!
8  Thank J R
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Three Arch Inn in Oceanside sits in the middle of it all, but is affordable, quiet, & clean. The ocean views are amazing and unobstructed to the beach/rocks/sunsets. The stretch of coastline from Cape Lookout to Cape Meares is probably the best on the Oregon Coast and this Inn is perfectly situated along the way (and only 9 miles to Tillamook). Our only regret is that we didn't book to stay here longer. They also have huge, jetted tubs in the bathrooms. Lovely.

1  Thank 2travelgirl
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My husband stayed here on a week long tour of the coast and it was by far our favourite place to stay! The view from our room was spectacular and rooms had enough room, they are tight but had a nice sitting area with a view so I can't complain. I just wish we could have gotten better food as the cafe downstairs(Brewin in the Wind) was closed so we ate at Roseanna's which was overpriced and not very good. However the $5 off vouchers for Brewin in the Wind we used for breakfast the following morning and it was excellent! Beach is just across the street and is very peaceful in Oceanside... Nice little gem and will definitely return and recommend this hotel!

Oh just so people know too this is a hotel that has no front desk, you are emailed an access code for a door 48 hours prior to arriving which I didn't get but when I emailed about it had a quick response with the code. But they do have an innkeeper on site if needed.

2  Thank MenzeisiiRS
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Killer spot! My wife and I spent two days here and had a great time. We love Ocean Side. Great room. We were in the Albatross Room,( No 5). A couple more amenities would have been nice for a place like this. E.g. Salt and pepper, an oyster shucker, tongs (we left a pair) a couple of condiments. Three Arch Inn has a great mixed feel of a getaway apartment with the perks of staying in a hotel room. The best jacuzzi tub we have ever been in! Speechless views from the windows in the living room and bedroom.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Damon F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oceanside
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook
#1 of 4 in Oceanside
Surfside Resort
Surfside Resort
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Three Arch Inn? Share your experiences!