Best Western Oakridge Inn
The Village Green(Cottage Grove)(Great Value!)
$82
$116
ComfortInn
$96
$82
Lemolo Lake Resort(Idleyld Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewscrater laketater totstruck trafficfresh waffleshot tub and poolbiscuits and gravycentral oregonnice breakfaststay there againgreat stoproad noisebreakfast rooman older hotelstayed one nightnice stayclean roomscoffee maker
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I lived in Oakridge many years ago, and went back for a family reunion. This Best western was extremely clean, friendly, and well set up. I would recommend this Best Western to any one who wants a good nights stay and friendly, helpful staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My room was very clean . All of the facilities were well kept. The staff was amazing.After attending a family reunion I was exausted. Every other hotel I called was booked. I wanted to save a little money but I ended up staying here anyways and I am very glad I did. The only part of mystay that I would have changed is the fact that I forgot my bathing suit.

Room Tip: King size beds are cheaper than queens
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Exceptionally friendly staff who went way beyond in customer service. Clean comfortable room and excellent hot breakfast. Very reasonable price. I would definitely return and will recommend them to family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014

A great value with comfortable beds, great full hot breakfast and very friendly staff. I don't know how they can do it at the prices they charge. I very pleased with the hotel. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was a good place to stay in Oakridge. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms appeared recently updated and were very clean and well-maintained. It was quiet except for the occasional train (which you will hear no matter where you stay in Oakridge). It is not fancy, but very nice for a motel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business