“Great Place!”

Best Western Oakridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Oakridge
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I was a truck driver that got in an accident and the managers and coworkers of this hotel gave the best hospitality to me as a guest. The rooms were very clean and the food was great! I mentioned it to my family and they would love to come visit this place. I would definitely recommend any other travelers to stay at Best Western! Sincerely Arthur Garcia

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Arthur G
There are newer reviews for Best Western Oakridge Inn

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We got stranded in Oakridge unexpectedly. There were several weather related accidents and the highway was closed. So, we stopped at this Best Western and were very happily surprised! This is the cleanest hotel I have ever seen!! It was incredible, really !!
Everything about this place was superb. Comfortable beds, great pillows, all very clean. The owners are very friendly and very nice people. All of the staff was far above average . Everyone is friendly and helpful with every detail. As we were not expecting an overnight stay, we had nothing with us. They happily provided us with toothbrushes, toothpaste, earplugs, combs etc.They were also helpful with recommendations for nearby restaurants and anything else we needed. I highly recommend the Oakridge BestWestern/Oakridge Inn.
You can not go wrong staying here. Absolutely EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Also check out Manning's Cafe (diagonally across the street), they had the Best French Toast I've had in a restaurant. Great home made bread, and home made cinnamon rolls. Great tea selection too...
Also the Trail Head Cafe nearby (also across the street) had awesome cookies and bars etc... Really Good... All in all our surprise stop in Oakridge was a wonderful surprise !

Room Tip: First floor room was very quiet, no noise from upstairs rooms above us. No street noise as the rooms...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank C A W
Reviewed November 21, 2011

I recently stayed 4 nights at the Best Western Oakridge in Oakridge Oregan and had really grate experience. The checkin was easy and the front desk staff was very pleasant. The Hotel is really clean and the breakfast is good. There are several walking trails nearby that lead upto either waterfall or hot spring. The staff was very helpful in pointing out the main attractions.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I was at the Oakridge Best Western for a week for work. This place is great! The staff is very friendly. The rooms were very comfortable, and the hot tub and pool were very well kept. Thank you for the pleasant time and I hope to stay there again when I am in town.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I have spent a good deal of this summer at the Oakridge Best Western due to my employment duties.  I have found it to be superior in attention to cleanliness and personal comfort. Pillow top mattress, nice fluffy pillows and a comfortable size shower with immediate and plentiful hot water.The rooms are of nice size with good lighting. Staff-AWESOME. Owners are neat as well. Good people. Always have been very friendly and responsive to my requests. The breakfast room serves a wide variety of goodies and you can actually sit down to eat,  Back from the highway enough to avoid the traffic noise. I work nights ALOT so this was ideal for me. I would recommend this overnight stay to anyone traveling thru Oakridge,

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed September 27, 2011

the room was very clean and spacious (there were two of us). the breakfast was very good and put out early! the employess friendly and helpful, allowing us a late checkout (noon) due to local tour company schedule.

Room Tip: 2 floors no elevators
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This is a very good hotel, other than the beds being a little hard. I found the staff to be very helpful in finding good local places to eat and any other need I had.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Best Western Oakridge Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Oakridge Inn

Address: 47433 Highway 58, Oakridge, OR 97463-9752
Location: United States > Oregon > Oakridge
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Oakridge
Price Range: $106 - $180 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Oakridge Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Oakridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Oakridge Inn Oregon