“Very good other than the beds.”

Best Western Oakridge Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Oakridge
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This is a very good hotel, other than the beds being a little hard. I found the staff to be very helpful in finding good local places to eat and any other need I had.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed July 18, 2011

Nice hotel -new owners from Wembly U.K ! Stopped here after seeing some waterfalls, Salt Creek Falls just one of them. Nice room , really helpful young receptionist. Wanted to know if the road to Sisters was still closed by snow and what the weather was for next day. She got straight onto the internet and got info for us. Great breakfast next morning.( first waffle of our trip ! )

Room Tip: Hotel is on main road but rooms are further back, so not much noise.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2011

Doing 12 month tour of states on motorbike staying in range of motels on the way. This one is by far the best so far and we would recommend this best western to anyone.

Room Tip: Book in advance and request your wants
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2010

My husband and I traveled to Oakridge for business purposed and chose this hotel, we stayed for a week and the rate was EXCELLANT! I read the reviews and all were great except one, so I was kind of unsure about our stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, family, friends...it was a lovely stay and my husband and I had a wonderful visit, room immaculately cleaned...tub and shower sparkling, and ALL of the staff were very professional, kind and helpful...we are from Ohio and really didn't know the area well and the staff told us the best local spots to eat, where the "secret" hot springs were located and gave us directions when we headed to the ocean. The area is just beautiful...where else do you see snowy mountains, beautiful forests and Pacific Ocean in less than an hour from each other? The food was excellent for a "continental breakfast, Breakfast with Biscuits & Gravy, Cereal, Pastries, and even a Waffle Station that lets you make your own fresh waffles! Debbie at the front desk woman was super nice and each day made sure we were happy and all was well with our stay. There is a previous comment about "bugs"...no bugs...very, very, clean nice hotel. If we ever make it back we will definitely stay here! You will have a hard time finding a great hotel like this for the same money...best deal around.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2010

This hotel is wonderful! Rooms were clean, parking was a bit of a challenge with all the railroad vehicles there. The front desk lady was a stunningly beautiful redhead, she was very professional, and on top of her game. I did notice the Asian dragon fruit flies as well, their an invasive species from Asia via California, get used to having them around. Overall Oakridge is a beautiful place, and best western just tops it off.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel MANY times and I have to say that I sleep the best, feel the most relaxed, and feel pampered when I stay there. Debbie...the front desk woman...is one of the nicest people i've EVER met. As soon as I checked in, she handed me extra coffee, and, she went as far as to let me look thru a bag that had cell phone chargers because I had said that I lost mine and my phone was almost dead. She always goes above and beyond for me and I adore her for that. Even my family LOVES to stay there and drive in to Eugene in the mornings. Its a wonderful drive.
The night staff is just as amazing! In the mornings, they have a small breakfast with Biscuts & Gravy, Cereal, Pasteries, and even Waffels. It's really good food. And, if by chance you're looking for a good place to go eat.....if youre standing with your back to the door of the hotel office, just look across the street and down one block and theres a small place that has some of the best food i've ever eaten!!!!
All in All...I LOVE this hotel and will continue to go back many, many, many more times! Thank You for Reading This!

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed September 21, 2009

There were COCKROACHES! There were these little tiny flies that (like a fruit fly) that I had remebered seeing in jail DIRTY AND GROSS! Told staff , they pointed out a corner store so "I" could go buy bug spray, no kidding. However the area is beautiful. No thanks to this motel hell.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Ch0mp
patelmad1, Manager at Best Western Oakridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2010

We do not and never have had Cockroaches
in any of our rooms. We have a service contract with a reputable pest control company, Orkin. I am sorry this guest did not
have an enjoyable stay at our motel. Here
at Best Western Oakridge Inn, we strive to promote excellent customer service.

Been to Best Western Oakridge Inn? Share your experiences!