“Yummy”

Oakridge, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

They made it how I like it spicy! Clean and friendly atmosphere. The owners were attentive to my needs.

Visited April 2013

“Great place - we'll be regulars!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant and alternative to fast food! This is our second visit and we can see that it has become a popular stop for other travelers and locals. Large portions at great prices and the vegetables are incredibly fresh - they must be locally grown?

We had a pleasant visit with chief on the earlier visit - nice man - glad to support this local business!

Seaside, Oregon
“At Last, Great Chinese Food in Oregon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I grew up with World famous Chinese food at the Imperial Dynasty Chinese restaurant in Handford, California, to which, during the 1950s and 60s and 70s, people came from all over the world for critically acclaimed Chinese food. Because of my childhood exposure to high quality Chinese cuisine, I have become extremely discriminating when it comes to Chinese Food. I have had Chinese food in San Francisco, Los Angeles, St. Louis, and many other places. This restaurant is the best I've found in recent years. The Lo-Mein was excellent as were all of the other dishes presented. I may have to travel to get there but it will be worth it! The staff, for me, was overly familiar which I know some people enjoy, but I just want to be left alone to enjoy my food; however, it was still a good experience.

• Visited January 2013
Oakridge, Oregon
“The owner is a real character!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The food is good and the portions are generous. The owner is a former personal chef to Jackie Chan, and willing to adjust any item on the menu to your liking. The couple make everyone feel welcome; Jeff is outgoing and funny, Grace is sweet- this business is a great asset to Oakridge.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

I cannot say enough about this place and can't believe no one has written a review. This is the best place to eat in Oakridge! Lee and his wife run the reataurant with flare and passion. Lee was formally the chef for Jackie Chan. The quisine is amazing and the customer service is 2nd to none we have experienced thus far on our holiday. Lee is a hoot. He flys into the kitchen, cooks for you, then flys back out and jokes around. He made the experience that much more worth while. Don't miss this restaurant when you are driving through or staying in Oakridge.

1 Thank Gaby W