“I'm Ridin to graduation”
Review of Cascade Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oakridge
Cascade Motel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Oakridge
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
“I'm Ridin to graduation”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

It was an awesome ride on my Harley from Lake Tahoe to Eugene,OR even though the last hundred and fifty miles was in the pouring rain. I rode into Oakridge just dripping wet willing to pay anything just to get warm and dry. Almost to the west end of town and there it was all spruced up with flowers and great landscaping, i said to myself forget the Best Western I will try this place. Clean and friendly that's what I like and this place was immaculate and friendly just couldn't help but find out every place in town to eat and things to do. When I left in the morning after coffee it was as if I'd just been in an episode of 'TOUCH' when I found out that Dan was raised in Terre Haute,IN and I had graduated from college there and here I was staying the nite before my own daughters graduation. We are all touched in some way and when you see the wall in the lobby you will find someone that you know and will be "touched" yourself.

Room Tip: There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the premises. :)
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank GPedro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2012

The Cascade Motel is the ONLY place to stay in Oakridge! I travel a lot in my job, but never do I receive hospitality such as this! Each room has a touch of home, from the linens to the little "takeaways" to the wonderful proprietors, Dan and Elizabeth. Don't waste your money staying elsewhere! You will love it and wish to come back again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tiffany C
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Book early for the summer. It's a small immaculately clean place in a darling little town. Old time hospitality with modern cleanliness standards. Look for the Lions Den bakery and 180 degrees brew pub.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank snowsister
portland, oregon
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Superior place to stay .. CLEAN EVERYTHING .. A lot of small touches most motels would never think of.
Owned and operated by retired Navy couple .. gracious hosts ..
Good food cafe across the street ..

VERY REASONABLE ..

Cascade Motel is in our travel plans for the future ...

Room Tip: Make reservations as units fill fast
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank pdxchuck
Lake Oswego, Oregon
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Great welcome from Elizabeth and Dan, they made our stay a really very enjoyable. They went out of the way to make sure we had all we needed and spent time with us and the kids. Made sure we were comfortable and had a great breakfast for us in the morning in the gazebo out front. They really made us feel like it was our home away from home. The rooms were very clean and well kept and the furnishing made us feel warm, comfortable and right at home. By the way Dan, the waterfall was awesome, thanks for the tip!

The Divers Family.

Room Tip: We loved the two room suite, basic but just right for the four of us.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank JeffDivers
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The warmth of the welcome from Elizabeth and Dan, and their excellent hospitality made our stay a really enjoyable 3 nights. They went out of their way to look after us and suggest places to go (restaurants, a quiet warm spring, a place where elks can be seen, the 4 July fireworks at the golf club...) The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet: maybe a little basic (but good value - this is a low-budget motel). Breakfast is provided and if the coffee is a bit on the weak side for you, there's a wee espresso take-away over the road.
Definitely one of the lodging highlights of our 3 weeks in the NorthWest USA.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank bobthelomond
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We stayed here in summer of 2010, but I did not write a a review...Obviously I thought enough of the Cascade to stay again, while driving south to California. The rooms are extremely clean, there is satellite tv and internet. We literally arrived at 11:30 pm and Dan was prepared for our arrival, and left at 8:30 am. So we didn't appreciate the hospitality that was shown last year...just because we weren't there. I know we will stay on the way back and spend a bit of time in the town. I would certainly have no hesitation about recommending the Cascade.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank getmeoutoftherain

Been to Cascade Motel? Share your experiences!