“Great sandwiches and soup”
Review of McGillicuddy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McGillicuddy's
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Oakridge
Eugene, Oregon
“Great sandwiches and soup”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I get through Oakridge several times a year and always try to coordinate my time so as to be there for lunch. The sandwiches are among the best I have ever had and the soup is wonderful. They also bake their own bakery goodies.
The service is pleasant and it just has a good old down home atmosphere. I love talking with the owner-operators.

• Visited February 2013

Oakridge, Oregon
“Great value”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Small and cozy, good coffee and excellent food although the menu is small. It has a very homey feel and it's a good place to interact with the locals.

Visited August 2012
Fair Oaks, California
“Disappointing”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on the recommendation of the owner's cousin. The sandwiches were about equal to what I would make at home if I were in a hurry. The soup tasted like it could have come from a can. Overall, the food was disappointing, at best.

The woman serving was very friendly and the eclectic decor made up some for the disappointing food, but I am going to avoid this place in the future.

San Antonio, Texas
“Terrific Sandwiches”
Reviewed November 2, 2008

My parents and I stopped while traveling across southern Oregon. We always try and avoid the chains and fast food places. This place caught our eye as we entered the center of town.
The lady behind the counter made terrific sandwiches at a great price. She even added a cookie on the plate!
The interior of the new building is filled with old relics and momentos from the area. There weren't many tables, but the service was fairly quick. Definitely plan a stop if your travels take you through Oakridge.

1 Thank leavintexas