“AWSOME!!!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went in today it was our first time LOVED IT!!!!Everything was amazing food was GREAT.Service was AWSOME.And the Wine FABULOUS!!!Will we return?YES!!!!

There are newer reviews for Cafe mediterranean

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The girl who wrote that this was her "go to" restaurant in the area, and someone else mentioned that it was a "cut above"...bravo for your reviews! Too expensive for lunch? Do you want high quality completely cooked with passion food or do you want dairy queen??? Cut me a break....I'll gladly pay nine dollars for food that is this divine.....This place should be on the main drag in Coos Bay.....Outstanding food, excellent service....I may have to get into some minor disagreements with my boyfriend so he can take me here much more often than we'd usually go out!!!! Our ten year old at first seemed disappointed, i'm not sure what she was expecting, but after bieng served the biggest blueberry soda i've ever seen, then a quite tasty looking BLT with fries (hey, she's 10) followed by the HELO for dessert, well by the time she left, she was a happy camper.....I absolutely can't wait to go back....this time for a date....with my wonderful boyfriend! So many things on the menu, well everything actually, i'd like to try...i adore mediterranean food....but this has not swayed my review....there is a lack of fine dining unfortunately in this area....this place has food that you would expect in a larger city such as eugene or portland......

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Too expensive for lunch, should have a lunch menu. 9 bucks for a chicken pita is just too much. Dinner prices seem ok.

1  Thank jwwazbc
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have had several meals at this restaurant and have never been disappointed. The Moussaka is divine, The lamb gyros are tender and flavorful. The HELO desert is a must have! I would not pass up this restaurant when traveling the southern coast of Oregon.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

As soon as we stepped in the restaurant we were immersed in the scents of Middle East spices. Food is ample, priced well and delicious. Whenever I am in town I will be eating here.