“Disapointed, should have gone to Taco Bell”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #23 of 55 Restaurants in North Bend
Bloomington, Illinois
“Disapointed, should have gone to Taco Bell”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was the only place we ate on our 11 day vacation (besides McD's and T Bell) that I had not checked out on TA and it was the only place that disapointed us. We thought we had heard good things about Sizzler and since we don't have them at home, decided to try it. We went with the buffet because of the pictures of all the options at the order counter. It ended up being very mediocre. Salad bar, spagetti, wings, 2 types of soup, taco bar and ice cream. All with average to sparse options. Also they give you one plate when you order and then you have to ask the wait staff for additional plates and they weren't very attentive. We had been debating between the T Bell in the parking lot of our hotel and Sizzler, wish we went with Taco Bell. Better food for half the price.

• Visited October 2013

Redmond, Oregon
“GREAT FOOD FOR THE PRICE”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The restaurant was neat and clean, The staff was great and more than willing to please. We arrived at the restaurant as it was opening for the day, so the food bar was fully stocked and ready to go. We had a great meal and left full and happy.

Visited September 2013
Reedsport, Oregon, United States
“" Fresh, Hot American Fare Without The Hefty Pricetag "”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Years ago I loved Sizzler. Then they closed the one close to where I was living nearly 20 years ago, so I haven't been to one in quite awhile.
When I first went in, I wasn't certain I wanted to stay because you evaluate the menu in a large lobby area and then order and pay at a counter. I guess I just didn't remember it being that way, but it turned out to be a win-win because my husband liked seeing photographs of all the offered selections. There is a very fair priced senior menu to the far right. They have seafood, steaks, burgers and more. I encourage you to go look at the salad bar prior to ordering.
He ordered the Cheeseburger and fries from the value priced portion of the menu. I ordered the Chicken Cordon Bleu and fries. We both wanted the all-you-can-eat salad bar and some sodas. If I knew how varied the selections are on the salad bar, I would have been happy to just have that, and my husband also said the burger and fries was plenty for him. So keep that in mind. If you aren't in a big hurry, you could always return to the counter and get something else!
You will have a server/helper that brings your ordered foods to your table. Much more food than I imagined there would be for the price paid.Terrific large amounts of perfectly cooked french fries, bun for burger soft and fresh, and the Chicken Cordon Bleu was two large breast pieces with plenty or smoky ham and Swiss. The salad bar was loaded! The standard green salad with many items, fruits, jello parfait, puddings, a spicy Asian-inspired veggie-noodle salad that was both sweet and hot, broccoli salad, two soups, chicken wings, meatballs, spaghetti, marinara sauce, taco bar with refried beans and meat and many options, nacho chips and melted nacho cheese, and do not forget the soft serve ice cream. Plus, we arrived at the tail-end of lunch. You might think the dining rooms would be looking poorly and the salad bar would be empty and/or messy. Absolutely not true. Salad bar was full and clean. Many clean tables and the others in process of being cleaned.
Our server/helper was named Doug. It was his Friday and he was still on top of all our needs, anticipating our need for soda refills, extra napkins, clean return plates for salad, condiments such as ketchup, etc. Doug was neatly attired and clean-cut. He was well-mannered and friendly.
We had to get boxes for quite a bit of our food. Over half our fries and most of my Chicken Cordon Bleu went with us. It was wonderful on salad at home the next day!
The restrooms were well-stocked and clean.
We will be back again.

• Visited June 2013
salem, or
“Great for a Sizzler”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This Sizzler is clean and the salad bar was neat and fresh. My steak was a bit over done. Overall the salad bar was kept neat and the food was fresh. We would return.

• Visited July 2013