“Too many jalepano peppers”
Review of The Liberty Pub

The Liberty Pub
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Continuing the tradition in a building built before 1910 that once held one of North Bend’s earliest saloons, our intent is to provide our guests with a true neighborhood pub – a relaxed and comfortable environment in which to enjoy some great food and drink.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I ordered a vegetarian pizza and asked for some jalepeano peppers. When I got home to eat the pizza, the preparer put a whole can of hot jalepeno peppers on the pizza that actually ruined it. YOu would think that the cook would have known that there was way too many peppers on this pizza.

1  Thank mimjones

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This has become one of favorite places. Let me tell you about the first time I visited.
We were greeted by attentive and knowledgeable staff and overwhelmed by the many many choices of beers! Our meal--fantastic, except for the fries. Wah, wah... I didn't like the fries. Big deal, right? When the owner came by at the end of our meal, he asked how things had been. I let him know it was all good, except for the fries... He replied that he would "look into it". Sounded like a typical response from management. However, much to my surprise, he returned to the table minutes later, letting us know that we, in fact, were right about the fries. He thanked us for letting him know and reduced the bill! Wow! I was impressed. Not only is the owner involved in every part of the restaurant, but he truly cares about his guests' satisfaction.
So yes, the food is fantastic (garlic mac n cheese, anyone?) And the drink selection is impressive. But the service has made me fiercely loyal.
Did I mention that one half of the restaurant is family friendly? That some nights they have live music on stage? Or that you MUST try the little pieces of heaven they serve, called "Amaizeballs"?
Long story short...Whether you are a local, or just passing through town, be sure to stop by!

18  Thank Coos2View
Reviewed January 9, 2014

These folks took over the dilapidated restaurant after Roger's Zoo departed. The owners (he and she) were directly involved with the service. Order to delivery time for our meal was good. Their pizza was exceptional. Also had their hot wings: very tasty. I've nothing negative to say about the place. Would recommend it to anyone.

15  Thank Verne H
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We were here on a Wednesday and there were only a few tables occupied. We like to sit on the family side because the new owners have really made that side nice, and it's quiet. But they have totally redone the place since it was Roger's Zoo and it's a very nice place to have dinner. The food and beer are great, and the owners are so nice!

We now have the Liberty Pub, Empire Cafe and 7 Devil's Brewery to go to for dinner. Things are looking up in this area and we hope all three fine establishments stay open for a long time!

12  Thank Scarlette O
Reviewed November 12, 2013

This is by far our favorite place to meet friends for a drink. Ethan and Karen have done an exceptional job transitioning the old Roger's Zoo to a polished and comfortable place to meet friends and listen to good music. Ethan has a comprehensive knowledge regarding beer and offers rotating taps of exclusive top brew. Our favorite place to enjoy in North Bend with our friends.

16  Thank Artist26