“Best Burgers in Coos Bay/North Bend”
Review of Yeong's Place

Yeong's Place
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: American
Description: Best Bacon Cheeseburgers in town!!!
Description: Best Bacon Cheeseburgers in town!!!
Reviewed June 17, 2015

If I am in the mood for a burger, you can definitely find me at Yeong's. Great food and great customer service!

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Very good burgers. I travel to North Bend once a month and always try to eat there. The staff is very friendly. The last time I was there, the cook saw us leaving and thanked us for coming. If you go there around lunch time, be prepared for a crowd. The locals know it's good.

Reviewed June 8, 2015

When I was a boy, Dad would take my sister and I to Yeong's (then Leon's) every Thursday night after all-swim at the North Bend Municipal Pool. Those sorts of memories forge a deep love for a restaurant, but it's a love that belongs to many others due to many other special memories. The diverse selection of burgers are generously portioned. Save space for the fries and that trademark fry sauce. Save a little extra space for one of the many in-house malts or shakes. Start making your own memories today at Yeong's!

Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

We found Yeong's Place last year while staying in the area, and loved it. It was the first place we ate after returning this year and we go back when we are in NB to shop. The elk burgers are very large and tasty, as is the salmon burger with chipotle sauce. They have a nice selection of sides, salads, soups and sandwiches as well. We recommend it!

Reviewed May 16, 2015

Small cafe with very good food. Burgers are some of the best you will find anywhere. Breakfast has a limited menu, but the food is great and with a reasonable price. Very popular at lunch time, limited seating. One of my favorite places.

1  Thank trailscb