“Another great stay! Clean, great service and amenities.”

and 1 more site!
The Mill Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in North Bend
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We like the bay view side. Very comfortable room. Great variety of restaurants. You can have as much or little casino life. Quiet at night when we were there. Nice gathering area for meeting up with friends.

Room Tip: Bay view side.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Dear 144Y,

Thank you for being our guest, and leaving us such a lovely review. I like the bayside rooms too, those morning views can’t be beat.

I speak for everyone here when I say please come again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Fortunate to receive a top floor room overlooking the bay. The room was spotless, spacious, very comfortable. So was the king-size bed. Service was also excellent and every employee I encountered was genuinely friendly. All for a very reasonable rate (booked online).
We'd stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Blandboy,

I think we were fortunate to receive such a nice guest! I am very glad that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and casino. Thank you for leaving us this positive feedback on Trip Advisor. Your compliments are appreciated!

Most Sincerely,

Reviewed August 20, 2014

The price of the room was perfect, The room was very nice and comfortable, The service was outstanding. I felt at home there and would highly recommend anyone looking for a relaxing stay by the Bay they should really look into staying at this resort. I grew up in Coos Bay and moved to the Fresno area and had not been in the area for the last Thirty years. I was looking for some where that was a good central location and had everything I might need if I did not want to go out. they are right on the water and the view was wonderful. The casino was clean and entertaining, they have a nightclub that was hopping the nights I visited. The food in the three restaurants the I dined in were four star. The food was fresh and all tho I did not ask, it appeared that a lot of the ingredients were farm to table fresh. The people were all very helpful and friendly just the way I remember them. The location is perfect you are just off the 101 which can take you north or south to some of the best beaches on the coast of Oregon.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south east wing have a great view of the water
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Ziggylinux,

Let me start with “Welcome Home”! We are glad you chose us as your hub for a visit back to your hometown. I am glad that you found our establishment to be a peaceful and relaxing place to stage your visit from. We take great pride in the hotel, casino and restaurants in providing the best service on the Oregon Coast. We like to showcase all that Coos Bay and North Bend has to offer; after all, its home!

Please come back soon, we will be waiting!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

The Staff is warm and friendly and always willing to help you with any need that arises. The rooms are very nice and clean. We could go to our room at night and just relax and look out at the water.When we were ready to go somewhere our car was brought to the door by the valet quite promptly. We had a wonderful stay and will return for another stay very soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Vicki,

I am overjoyed that you had a good visit. Thank you for leaving your feedback on Trip Advisor, we love to hear from our guests.

I sincerely hope that you will visit us again very soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Outstanding customer service! Has a great pool and outdoor jacuzzi. Food is excellent. Has a nice selection of different places to eat. Everyone is very nice. Would definitively recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Suzann_Anaya, Director of Hotel Operations at The Mill Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Dear Theresa,

Thank you very much for the glowing review of our property. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. You are right, the pool and hot tubs are amazing at The Mill!

Come again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The Mill has the best casino suites in Oregon. Wonderful jacuzzi bath in large oversized bathroom with huge walk-in shower overlooking the bay.The suites have balcany's for even better viewing of the bay. The staff are always friendly. This is our favorite place to visit when we need to relax. It is a small casino, but this is beneficial when we need to locate each other! It has always been very clean and taken care of. They have a good variety of casino games. Love the Outback Jack machines.There is small coffee shop style restaurant that is in the center of the casino which is open all night long. They also have a nice restaurant that looks out at the bay. Didn't make it to the pool and outdoor jacuzzi's this time, but have enjoyed them in the past. We have stayed in the Tower rooms in the past, and they have very comfortable beds. Prior stays in the bayside rooms had logging style decor with Pendleton blankets on the beds. There is a large circular fireplace in the lobby sitting area with a view of the bay.There is also a RV park on the property with plenty of space to park your RV if you are staying in the hotel and not using the park. Only complaint is they do not have microwaves in the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear MKJBH,

Your superb review covered all aspects of our property. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are making your visits with us so relaxing and fun!

I hope you come our way again very soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Came fo a reunion. Very disappointed that smoking was allowed in the casino. I come from
a large casino state and no smoking. Therefore I did not gamble. Room was comfortable
and quiet. Only ate in Plank restaurant. Food was good. Service was either good or not
depending on the server! Stayed there because of functions.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Sara,

I am sorry to read that you were disappointed in your visit because of the smoke in the casino. If you are accustomed to a non-smoking casino I can understand this aspect being bothersome. We do have a non-smoking section of the casino. Perhaps it would be worth a try if you come to visit us again.

I am glad to hear that you did enjoy the hotel part of your stay. We strive to keep the rooms clean, and comfortable. I hope that you also took advantage of our indoor swimming pool and hot tubs out on Coos Bay while you were here. Thank you for taking a few moments to let us know about your trip.

All my best,

Edgewater Inn
Edgewater Inn
#3 of 7 in Coos Bay
Best Western Inn at Face Rock

Been to The Mill Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!