Rooms were nice enough, clean, comfy. Beds led to a very good rest, shower was good. The view overlooking the water was very nice. The place was a little expensive as compared to many other casinos we have stayed at. We intend to make the Oregon coast a destination of choice for future trips so we will probably check this location out again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Casino. Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mill Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel North Bend
- Mill Hotel North Bend
- The Mill Casino Hotel Oregon/North Bend