First let me say that I stayed here out of neccesity and Coos Bay options were limited at best. I am from a large city with only Iarger metro accounts. I rarely stay in rural areas and I travel up to 18 days a month. I will say that 15 of us came from all over the US and only 3 were able to stay at The Mill and after seeing our accomodations the others did either try to or transfer to The Mills. I travel every month (at least) and can honestly say I did expect "worst case scenario" in Coos Bay. I could not have been farther from that assumption. I was on the 7th floor overlooking the bay with marble vanity, huge flat sceen, fridge, excellent bedding (I am a bedding freak, and hate cheap , scratchy sheets), vaulted cedar planking ceilings and a great bathroom area. All I can say is if a small price difference is swaying you and The Mill is a little more, my co-workers at The Red Lion and Best Western in Coos Bay were so very dissapointed after seeing The Mills accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Casino. Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Mill Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel North Bend
- Mill Hotel North Bend
- The Mill Casino Hotel Oregon/North Bend