We stayed here in a "Lodge" room. This was the first Phase of the resort and the rooms are done up like a mountain retreat. We loved it. The new hotel section is ultra modern. The pool and hotub area is brand new too. We did not eat at the resort. For breakfast we recommend the Pig'n pancake just down the road. A real family place with good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Casino. Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your The Mill Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel North Bend
- Mill Hotel North Bend
- The Mill Casino Hotel Oregon/North Bend