We have stayed at the Mill Casino hotel since they first opened. Way back when we paid around $89 per night for a very nice room. We got the same room now over 10 years later for $145. The lobby has been renovated, they have added a pool and 2 hot tubs but they have not touched the guestrooms or hallway carpet. We still love coming here with the pendleton blankets and the lodge type feel. It seems a bit of a shame that everything here is all about the casino (although we know that is where the money is made). I just wish they would put some money in to better food in the restaurants (the french dip sandwhich was terrible) and the service in the BBQ place was as bad as the french dip in timbers. It really is all about the casino but after $145 for a room we felt irresponsible spending more in the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Casino. Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Mill Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel North Bend
- Mill Hotel North Bend
- The Mill Casino Hotel Oregon/North Bend