We spent two nights here and enjoyed it. The room was nice with above average amenities. The food was good, but operating hours suck with the restaurants closing at 8PM. They claimed to be on winter schedule (in September?). Because of that we ate at the short order place and were pleasantly surprised. The next night we ate in the Plank Room and were delighted. Their linguine pescatore was the best I have had on the west coast. Unlike most places, they didn't cook the pasta to mush and they used large shrimp, mussels, and scallops. If we lived closer, we would dine there regularly. They also have a nice boardwalk right on thje water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill Casino. Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mill Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mill Hotel North Bend
- Mill Hotel North Bend
- The Mill Casino Hotel Oregon/North Bend