“Great food”

Captain's Choice Family Fish House
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Three of us went and got the no batter platter which included prawns, shrimp skewers, scallobs, haibut, fish, and oysters. Came with a side of squash and another side of choice. Was very good, we all cleaned our plates and had shared a piece of chocolate cake.

1  Thank MelissaM1935

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

M6 husband and I had the fish and chips, snapper for me, cod for him. 6 pieces each, made our own way... half blackened, half tempura fried. YUMM! Huge portions made for big appetites.

1  Thank Susan J
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Busy Friday night and long wait, but well worth it. The atmosphere isn't great, more like a Denny's, but the Seafood was outstanding. Sauteed, hot, fresh and plenty of it. Salmon steak cooked to perfection, Seafood Fettuccine was outstanding even a kids Chicken strip dinner was a couple huge pieces of chicken. Will definitely return.

1  Thank w2g2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stopped in on our trip along the west coast to try some seafood and we were not disappointed. The food was great and the service was efficient. In addition, our server was very pleasant. When a member of our party left behind a treasured hat, the staff went above and beyond to get it back to us. I highly recommend this restaurant, and I hope we can get back there some day.

1  Thank Ginny M
Reviewed August 3, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by my fish and chips dinner. I have never eaten at Captain's Choice before so I didn't really know what to expect. The interior was nicely decorated with fishing themed items which gave it an authentic atmosphere. Service was a little slow due to the number of customers when I was there. The food was very good. I will definitely eat there again on my next coast trip.

1  Thank Cory J