“Fun spot, Great food”
Review of The Mill Casino

The Mill Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Mill Casino • Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon on Coos Bay. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. We offer nightly entertainment as well as special events such as concerts and community functions. We employ 600 team members in various full and part-time positions.
Albany, Oregon, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun spot, Great food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Excellent restaurants right on the bay, decent hotel, good entertainment and casino. Ko-kwel gift shop has quality tribal gifts and art.

Visited August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
North Bend, Oregon
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Mill Casino”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have gone to The Mill for meals, I do not gamble, because I would lose everything I own :).
The food is excellent, the facilities are beautiful, and the setting is amazing. Being able to sit and eat by a window overlooking the Coos River brings quietness. We have also gone to meetings there. If you are looking for a place to host a business meeting, with food, or a reception for a wedding, you would find yourself very happy with your decision. Great facility, great food, great people!!!

Visited October 2013
Rainier, Washington
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“No second trip necessary”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Small casino, some good games, payout not exceptional. I suppose if I lived close I would return but since I don't I won't be planning a return trip.

Visited September 2013
Olympic Peninsula, WA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“RV park, Casino, Cafe.”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

RV park is nice but noisy due to close proximity to highway 101, A tall privacy fence would be greatly appreciated by campers. Best sites are in the front row by the river, There is a fenced dog
exercise area. Really great for dogs cooped up in RV, or on leash most of the time. Restrooms & showers are very clean. Great laundromat but a bit pricey compared to laundromats in town. Very nice staff.
Casino is fun but smokey. The non smoking area is not sufficiently separated from the main casino. No place for anyone who has Asthma or other breathing problems. We only ate in the Cafe. Food is quite good, prices are reasonable. Once again a great staff. Wherever you go in the Mill complex the staff are always friendly and ready to help in any way they can.
We have stayed in the Mill RV park many times and will stay many more. If they erect a fence between the park and the highway they will become the best privately owned park on the Oregon coast.

Visited June 2013
Sacramento, California
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice smaller casino.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Nice casino - not too crowded - lots of lower priced machines - penny machines - even though you still bet no less than 30 - 40-50 cents per single play - I even managed to break even. Air quality was pretty decent even though most of casino is a SMOKING area.

Visited September 2013