“Not what we expected”
Review of The Mill Casino

The Mill Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: The Mill Casino • Hotel is owned by the Coquille Indian Tribe. We are located on Highway 101 in North Bend, Oregon on Coos Bay. Our casino overlooks a beautiful bay and has over 200 waterfront rooms, bay view dining, over 700 slot machines and Vegas style Table Games. We offer nightly entertainment as well as special events such as concerts and community functions. We employ 600 team members in various full and part-time positions.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We made a trip thru Oregon staying and stopping at all the larger Casino, this being one. We walked thru the entire place, RV park included and left after about 30 minutes of gaming. If you lived very close I guess you would come here for something to do but we sure wont be stopiing back again. The RV park is awful with mostly beat up stuff that looks like it wont run. The Casino floor was ok, the bar very weak, the one bar that we may have been interested in with ocean view and machines in the bar was closed and wasnt going to open until 4pm. Both my wife and I just didnt like the feel for this place, just us.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"comedy"
"coos"

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Like most casinos, the food is over-the-top fill-your-plate generous. But the noise and smoking drive me away.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The rooms if you stay in the new part are fine but the rest of the casino and the restaurants are terrible. The only thing worst than the food is the service; however I can't really complain about the service when there is none.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I recently had lunch in the Warehouse 101. My friend and I had fish and chips which were uneatable. We told the waitress and she said she would tell the cook and that was it. Not eating there again as I continue to be disappointed.