“Good place to eat”

Plank House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Plank House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 58 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is my kind of dining. excellent food and service morning of night plus the view of the bay is a plus.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great Hotel. Very clean. Front desk staff were very cheerful and helpful. free bottle of wine and valet parking was nice and the on line price was reasonable $99. Both tower and regular hotel have nice views of the water and we would stay there again when we come back to Oregon.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The restaurant was very good with great service, food, view and cozy. The prices are good for the portion of food you get. We had left overs for a mid night snack.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We usually eat breakfast here when we are in the area & this time we were here for lunch. I had pulled pork sandwich, which is the same that you get in the supermarket in the plastic container. The onion rings looked good, crispy on the outside but not fully cooked with wet batter in every bite so I didn't finish those. The coffee has changed, not as good as it was. My husband had fish & chips, same issue with the batter plus the fish was soggy, not flakey. I am not hugely picky but when I go to a restaurant I do expect professional results - meaning the staff can only work with the ingredients the business orders for them to cook, but then it's on them to make those ingredients correctly. Staff was friendly. We were there at lunch but later in the afternoon so there were only two other tables with customers. The music was overly loud. When there are a lot of people in a room it's not as noticeable but music in a restaurant should be background not the main event where it makes you want to eat & get away from it. The server apologized for the music & said that she wasn't allowed to turn it down & would get into trouble if she even asked. The business needs to support their staff better.

1  Thank Moralli
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Though my husband and I are not gamblers, we stayed at the Mill Casino in North Bend last weekend for the 4Th. For dinner we decided to try the Plank restaurant, inside the hotel. Our server and bartender Penny, was so nice, efficient and helpful. My husband had fish and chips, something I normally would hate. But, I tasted it and agreed that it was great; not greasy or fishy at all. I had pork Marsala with added capers. It was tender, flavorful and wonderful. Even the accompanying fresh green beans were perfect. We were both delighted!